To create work that reflects the passion and dedication I have for my craft, to continually learn and grow professionally, to produce and promote clean, standards-compliant code, and to continually expand my participation in the web development community.
Burlington, VT (September 2006 - May 2010)
B.S. Electronic Game and Interactive Development: Art & Animation
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a 3.73 GPA
- Dean’s List, 2006 - 2010
- Founder, Champlain EGD student community
- Recipient, 2009 GDC Student Scholarship
Front-end Developer at MyWebGrocer
Winooski, VT (October 2011 - Present)
- Designing user experiences and developing interfaces for brand-based marketing campaigns.
- Has encouraged and seen through company-wide adoption of emerging frontend technologies, notably Sass and Compass.
- Promoting and advocating for clean, standards compliant markup across all projects.
Developer & Lead Designer at MyPointNow
Charlotte, VT (July 2010 - October 2011)
- Served as the sole designer and frontend developer on a seven-person team.
Lead Web Developer at Creative Concepts
Glastonbury, CT (June 2007 - July 2010)
- Launched a redesign of company website using a custom Joomla theme, integrating an eCommerce store.
- Learned valuable self-management skills by working remotely for several months at a time.
Artist & Developer at Emergent Media Center
Winooski, VT (October 2008 - January 2010)
- Modeled and textured Google Earth 3D buildings for the City of Burlington.
- Brainstormed and prototyped virtual business solutions for IBM using OpenSim.
- Developed a Drupal-based archeology social media platform for the State of Vermont.